Isnin, 1 Ogos 2011

When my mum called me,i told her everything


My mum called me one day. She asked me about money and everything. And she asked me why I behaved like shit to my father. I`m clueless. I don`t know what to say. My tears starts rolling down my cheek. I didn`t meant to be harsh to him but he acts like he is the boss ( I didn`t meant to but sometime he is). There is time I can hold my anger but there is also time where I can`t hold my anger. Everyone have feeling and I do have feeling. And he chooses the wrong time to spoke to me and instruct me and ordered me and pushed me and urghh. i was so against him that day. He piss off! His eyes looks like it wanted to went out from its socket.  (Sigh) my mom was so mad bout my behavior that day. As a result.i have to go back to hostel with train. With mad and feeling like a shit,I`m stay in at the house,seeing the car they drove left the countryside. My mum also asked me to apologize  to him. What should I do? What about my feeling? What about his behavior too? 

p/s  : I am absolutely innocent!

Tiada ulasan: