Khamis, 28 Julai 2011

Who Are You?


Today is very simple. Though my mood is not that simple. Go to class. Skip class. Bumped to some sportracks students. They are naughty. Jahat~~~one of them,kind of handsome,tall,considered long hair ( Korean style bajet handsome la 2) and look tough (Heehee sempat lagi!) grabbed my bag from behind and I feel like i`m at the air~~~feeling sunshine~~~hahahathen I throw a look to see who the hell is that. OMG! I don`t even recognize them at all. Never seen them. Never talk to them. Why they grabbed my bag? i`m confused!!! He look handsome though..hahah i`m not gonna forget the scene when he grabbed mine. Then he followed me from behind. Talk about something nonsense and RETWEET what i`m saying (I didn`t say it out loud but they still can hear me?! Weirdo!) and he suddenly walk on my side! ArghhpleaseI don`t want to have a scandal with sportracks students!

p/s  ; if I have a boyfriend.no! sportrack students cannot be trusted!

Tiada ulasan: